There are so many logistics to coordinate on the day of your wedding: Starting with making sure the limo is on time, the cake, the band and the flowers arrive as scheduled, the photographer who has to capture once-in-a- lifetime moments, the final details of placing programs, escort cards, tables settings, coordinating the timing of introducing the wedding party, the first dance, catering service, the cutting of the cake and finishing with your grand departure. CiBi Events will handle all of the details so you can relax and enjoy your special day with family and friends.
Wedding day coordinator services include but are not limited to:
- Initial meeting and consultation to discuss your needs
- Review all vendor contracts to be sure no details have been over looked
- Planning meeting at least 4 weeks prior to the wedding
- Develop detailed time-lines, seating arrangements, floor plans and all "day-of" needs
- Final Meeting and venue walk-through (one-two weeks prior)
- Contact all vendors to confirm their responsibilities and arrival times
- Finalize Time-lines and distribute to all pertinent parties
- Orchestrate the wedding rehearsal to ensure all members of the wedding party are
comfortable with their responsibilities and the flow of the ceremony.
- Manage all details of your wedding ceremony including;
Placement of guest book, programs and altar items
Reserve pews for family members
Line-up and cue wedding party
Distribute all final payments and gratuities
Assist photographer on organizing family members and wedding party for all formal
photographs following the ceremony
- Supervise all vendor set-up to ensure everything is exactly as you envisioned.
- Oversee placement of place cards, guest book, gifts, party favors, wedding cake,
flowers and any other items you requested.
- Coordinate timing with Band or DJ for timing of introduction of the wedding party, first
dance, toasts, cake cutting and bouquet toss
- Oversee and executing the timing of food service to flow with the time line.
- Distribute all final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Handle any special requests from you or your guests
- Supervise breakdown and clean up at the end of the event to ensure the venue is left
in predestine condition.
On your wedding day I will be the first to arrive and the last to leave making sure everything goes perfectly as planned. And, should something not goes as planned I will be there to fix it seamlessly.
Wedding Planning & Design
Washington, DC - Charleston, SC